FAQs - (Frequently Asked Questions)

edited May 1 in Help

1. Do I need to have an account to be able to post/comment?

In order to post/comment in this forum, you first need to have an account on ask.electricaleasy.com, which is of course FREE! If you do not already have an account, you can click on "Register" link (which you can also find at the Top-Right corner or below the posts/comments if you are not signed in).

Login via Facebook or Google

You can also login/register via your Facebook or Google account, which the easiest method. We DO NOT get your sensitive personal information from your profile, also we DO NOT have permission to post anything on your profile. Only your public profile name and registered email id will be used to create your account on ask.electricaleasy.com. Also, your email address is not be shared with anyone else. Please read our Privacy Policy here.

2. How do I find my way around?

Even if you are not logged in, you can browse the community-posted Question-Answers or Discussions on ask.electricaleasy.com. You can use the search box to find what you are looking for.

To be able to ask your own question OR to answer a question, you need to be logged in.

To ask a new question, you can click "Ask a Question" button at the top of the right sidebar or in navigation menu (button with 3 short horizontal bars) of mobile screen. Select the appropriate category, write a brief title related to your question, and then describe it in detail.

You can also start a simple discussion thread (dropdown on the "Ask a Question") button.

The interface is quite intuitive and you will understand once you start browsing.

3. Should I link to my site or any other external site?

Only if it is highly required and relevant.

4. How can i fix typos or edit my post?

Users can edit their own post for up to 60 minutes from the time of submission, to do so, click the small gear icon near the Title of your post/comment. After that, the post can only be edited by a moderator.

5. Why did a moderator edit my post?

Moderators will edit posts only when it’s required. If someone posts private information (like emails or passwords), or otherwise violates the guidelines, we will clean up the post.

6. How do I find my posts?

There's a button on right sidebar "My Discussions" and also in your profile page (click on your profile image and then "View Profile") where you can click on "Discussions" under your profile image.

You will also get notification when someone answers/comments on your post.

7. My Question is not listed here

Feel free to ask in "General Category"

8. Can you delete my account and my personal data?

If you want to, you can send your request to kiran(at)electricaleasy.com

Privacy Policy

Terms of Service